Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some new stuff I put together!!

Hey everyone! Here are a few LO's that I have put together the past few days, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! I am going to number these LO's and all the credits for the designers will be at the bottom of this post!!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5



#6


#7


#8


#9


#10

#1-Pinkalicious kit by Delicious Scraps www.DeliciousScraps.com

#2-Pink chocolate kit by Shan Marie http://simplyshanmarie.blogspot.com

#3-winter wishes kit by Grundge and Glitter http://grungeandglitter.blogspot.com

#4-Love at home kit by Let me scrapbook http://LetMeScrapbook.blogspot.com

#5-Stripes Dots Scrap Kit by S.G.Rowe Designs; http://sgrowedesigns.blogspot.com/

#6-Yummy Ice Cream Kit by www.DeliciousScraps.com

#7-Gone Fishing LO, Can't find the TOU, if this is yours, please let me know.

#8-Warm Summer Kit by www.DeliciousScraps.com

#9Fun Kit by Delicious Scraps by www.DeliciousScraps.com

#10-MarshMallow Kit by www.DeliciousScraps.com

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go!!! You are on a scrapbooking roll! lol :-) Terrific pages and I love that fishing page of David! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I have been whipping them up lately... now that I have more room on my computer i can get these organized better so they will be rolling out a lot faster now!

    ReplyDelete